Listed below are the international tours and the training programs that Embark offers for them. These are international or local races. We will offer group training for these races, you have the option to follow a program only too, designed by Embark and presented by Training Peaks.
Embark’s international tour to Dubai 2020
Book the fantastic international 70.3 Dubai tour with Embark, and come and explore DUBAI in late January/early February. (still awaiting the race date). This will be the 4th international tour Embark is doing, and it’s expected to be the biggest so far. We are lured by a warm sea swim, a pancake FLAT bike course to the desert and back, and a flat fast run through the vibey city! Almost a guaranteed PERSONAL BEST course!
The packages are very flexible to suit your requirements and preferences, so get in contact with us asap to secure the entry and tour with a social and fun team. Entries sell out fast, so we need to book and secure the entry for you as soon as the race date is announced!
70.3 Ironman Embark 2019 Tour, starting price at R8950 includes:
• Four nights sharing accommodation at modern 4 star hotel in the vibrant Dubai Media City
• Accommodation approx 10km from race start and close to beach
• Breakfast included daily
• check in: 29 January / check out: 2 Feb (race date dependent!)
• Transfers to and from banquet evening
• Transfer to start on race day
• Includes all fees and tourism taxes
Add on your extras!
• IRONMAN 70.3 Dubai race entry
• Travel with the team – Where the GEES all begins!! Add on your Emirates direct discounted flights including airport transfers in Dubai!
• Party with the team – add on an excursion to Dubai’s amazing Waterpark including transfer to and from!
• Travel insurance
• Visa for UAE (SA passports require a visa)
• Single supplement
• Or let us help you modify / extend your stay!
Get in touch with us below for payment plans and package prices with extras!